I have added the date and time for the summer Olympics games. I just looked at the buildings they built and they are amazing. I wish I could go there someday. I am sure you can get the time and date on your own, I wanted to update my blog with something. I haven't been really interested the in summer Olympics but I just learned that synchronized swimming is a part of it. For some reason I didn't know that or I forgot it. So that will be fun to watch and also the badminton. The opening ceremonies will start August 8th 2008! Plan to watch and support our teams!
By the way, for the pictionary the answers are heartburn, a toilet, doorknob and a farm. On the toilet I didn't draw it right the first time and I didn't want to erase it so I crossed it out.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so excited to watch the Olympics! I like to watch gymnastics, diving and swimming when they are in the medal races. I don't know if they actually broadcast syncronized swimming but I would watch it if it was on.
Post a Comment