This afternoon after church I was going to put pictures up of my old apartment and then my new one. But I couldn't find the charger for my camera, and so I can't. Then I thought of the wonderful pictures my nieces and nephews draw for me. I have drawn you all a picture. This is me outside with a duck.

Then another thought can to me, why not play
Pictionary. I love that game. Since I am not a very good drawer it should be real fun. Put you guesses in the comments.
4 comments:
going clockwise starting upper left corner:
1. heartburn
2. silouhette/profile
3. farm
4. doorknob
My answers are the same as the others. Heartburn, farm, toilet, doorknob. Ok, toiletr is different. I think Becky is right though, now that I think about it.
Heartburn
out of order toilet
farm
doorknob
And it's about time you updated your blog! :)
So what are the answers? Especially the toilet one.
Post a Comment